Southern Pa. Cars.
With bodies that have not been in the New York winter salt.
There's Pa and There's Southern Pa.
Southern rains a lot instead of Snow and dose not use much salt.
Cars, Trucks and 4x4's Most around $2495. All under $3495.
<<<<<< Deka Batteries 700cca $59.95 850cca $69.95
| New York State Car & Cycle Inspections Saturday Mornings 10:00 to Noon
And Friday Evenings 7 PM call first on Friday. Call 363-2813.
If your CHECK ENGINE light doses not come on with just the key on (engine off) check the
lighter fuse. Most use this fuse for the data link. Or STAYS ON after its started, it will not pass
inspection. These should be checked with a scan tool to find the problem before inspection.
Newer is not always better
Over the 30 years that I have been going to Pa. getting cars. Its 240 miles one way. I have
never had to walk or get a ride when driving a 1980 or older car. Newer one's thats another
story. A lot of people think that if its newer theres going to be less problems. Wait till they buy
a new car :-) :-) :-). Why do you think they extended the new car warranties.
Shopping for a used car
A lot depends on model and how it was taken care of.
The winters in Pa. are a lot warmer. When we have snow every other day of the week and salt
the roads, they have nothing and most of the snow there just melt on its own.
The bad part is the sun in summer. It bakes the finish off some of them..
Thanks for stopping
|Used car prices just keep climbing. An there is just not that many car out there now.
It's almost imposable to get anything on the lot for $1,500.
It's not the year of the car it's all by condition.
A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange:
• Officer: May I see your driver's license?
• Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.
• Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
• Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it.
• Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?
• Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when
I was putting my gun in there.
Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?
• Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and
stuffed his dope in the saddle bags.
• Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!?
• Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly
surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation:
• Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
• Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.
• Captain: Who's motorcycle is this?
• Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.
• Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?
• Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag.
• Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in
• Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs.
• Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have
a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the
• Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.